…where insurance works

…where insurance works

Burglary & House

There are basically two types of cover available under this insurance namely:

  • Burglary Business Premises
  • Burglary Private Dwelling

These covers are however the same except for the types of contents that are held covered.

This class of insurance provides compensation for loss or damage to move-able properties (such as Office Furniture and Fitting, Household Goods and personal effects) arising from theft consequent upon forcible and violent entry or exit. It also covers damages caused to the insured’s property as a result of attempted theft or violence.