Micro Insure - ANCHOR ASPIRE
This is a platform that provides opportunity for financial freedom. And also, provides personal accident cover.
Key Features of Anchor Aspire
- Instant SMS on registration and transaction notification
- Account Balance anytime on request via SMS or web platform
- Statement of Account hardcopy or electronic at any time
- Access to 24/7 service support through dedicated channels
- Quick claim process
- Contribution on investment is either weekly, monthly, single premium or at any frequency that the insured want.
- Policy duration 1year
- Payment Frequency Monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, annually and single payment
- The Investment can be increased as the policy holders’ desires
- Minimum contribution N100,000 monthly.
- The premium paid on personal accident cover is nonrefundable but every contribution made will be paid at maturity with interest.
- Termination of contribution before the maturity date the policy holder will forfeit interest
|Interest Rate on Investment|
|INVESTMENT AMOUNT (N)||INTEREST RATE (N)|
|100,000 – 1,000,000||2.5% P/A|
|1,000,000 – 5,000,000||3.5% P/A|
|5,000,000 & Above||5% P/A|
- Opportunity to save and invest regularly.
- Enjoyment of Tax Rebate.
- Provision of future school fees and payment of Rent bills.
- It assists in savings for personal business.
- It can be used to plan for a comfortable retirement.
The Accident benefit are in 5 categories:
|Accident Benefit are in 5 Categories|
|Diamond Royal: For family of not more than 6 members||N25,000||
M.E N100,000 each
Loyalty discount on vehicle and household insurance
|DIAMOND: For family of 4 members only||10,000||
PD/Death N500,000 each
M.E N50,000 each
M.E N25,000 each
PD/Death N200,000 each
M.E N20,000 each
M.E N10,000 each
- Adults above 18 years
- High Net-Worth Individuals
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Co-Operative Societies
- Companies that need to make investment for their staff.
- Clubs, Associations
- Beneficiaries of group life/Personal Accident death claim
- Newly wedded couples
- Corporate Organizations, SME
Get A Quote!
Anchor Insurance Company Limited was registered and licensed by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) in October 1989 as a general business (non-life) insurance outfit and started business in November of the same year.
To be the most innovative and preferred provider of General Business Insurance Services in Nigeria.